Common Lot Productions identifies opportunities to promote government ‘by’ — as well as ‘for’ and ‘of’ — the people. We produce events, publications and media to promote equitable civic engagement. We are guided by an intense curiosity in how people can most fairly and efficiently partake in decision-making through patient, considered, deliberative means. / We are particularly interested in using sortition (random selection) to insure proportional representation of able and willing policy makers. Please see http://www.thecommonlot.com.
- “On the Citizen House: A Disquisitional Fiction” by David Grant
- Irish Constitutional Convention was selected via sortition
- Sortition to choose citizen jury to blacklist corrupt politicians in South Korea elections
- “J’ai pas voté” (I didn’t vote) – 46 minute video
- Sortition insured fair jury for indictment of Texas governor
Common Lot Sortition… on Hello world! animal games on anim… on Hello world! AhmedRTeleb on Raising funds to enter the… Common Lot Sortition… on Statistical accuracy in using… The Clarence White B… on Statistical accuracy in using…